Climate change and what causes sea levels to rise
A warming sea level can make seawater to expand and ice over land to melt, this both will bring about a rise in the sea level. Sea levels are increasing and the oceans are becoming warmer due to the climate change. Longer, more serious dry seasons undermine yields, natural life and freshwater supplies. From polar bears in the Ice to marine turtles off the bank of Africa, our planet’s differing qualities of life is at hazard because of the climate change.
Climate change creates a primary risk to all the places, species, and the livelihood of the people. The wild animals and humans have to face new challenges for surviving due to the change in climate. The climate change causes tremendous drought, heat waves, and storms, melting glaciers, warming the ocean and rising of the sea levels. These will directly impact on the animals, which harm and destroy animals and places they are living and also wreak destruction on individuals’ livelihood and group of people.
Reasons for the sea level rise
- Sea level rising discloses a lot about the changing of climate. The cause for the rise in the mean level of sea can be by decrease in the ocean density.
- It mostly reflects an increase in ocean temperature. It can also be caused by the mass of the ocean.
- The other reason for the level rise of the sea is the contribution from the glacial isostatic adjustment.
- This glacial isostatic adjustment will range the possibility values in small amount. And can be major source of uncertainty in the levels of sea.
- Another reason is because of the density changes in the ocean.
- One more reason for the raising is the increase of the ocean mass, frequently by the melting of the glaciers and the polar ice sheets. With the sureness it is difficult for one to pin down the exact proportion of the sea level rise and even it is difficult to know exactly the proportion of the causes of the sea level rise.
What can be done to avoid climate disaster?
One can lessen the demands on nature and the tonnages of carbon dioxide transmitted by receiving economical improvement. Economical improvement can build the limit for adjustment and alleviation, and lessen weakness of social orders to the effects of environmental change. People are as of now adjusting to environmental change, and further adjustment endeavors will be vital amid coming decades. To overcome the disaster one should not harm the nature and global warming should be reduced.